main website. Due to any delays with web design and/or updates, we cannot and will
not guarantee that all information within the pages of https://packetvm.com/ is 100%
correct. All terms should be referred to below as these are the correct terms that
we/you/buyer/user/client shall be held to.
These are the terms of service that you the “customer”, “buyer”, “user” or “client” agree
to when using our “PacketVM Ltd”, “https://packetvm.com/, “Us” or “We” services.
Please read through these terms of service as it contains important information
regarding your rights and information about your account and the services we offer.
1. INDEMNIFICATION AND RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
● The customer agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from any lawsuit, claim,
charge, or expense, including reasonable legal fees and costs of defence, for any
matter arising from or relating to the user’s website provided hereunder.
● Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to create a relationship between us
and the customer in the nature of a partnership, joint venture, editor/publisher or
otherwise. Both parties acknowledge and agree that we have no interaction with
the data or substance of a customer’s website, except as necessary to maintain
2. PAYMENTS & PRICE CHANGES
● The user agrees to pay the charges agreed to during the initial signup request on
or before the first day of the anniversary of account setup following execution of
● The user agrees any payment not received within x days of said renewal date
shall be considered late and the service may be suspended, either automatically
● The user agrees any payment not received within x days of said renewal date
shall be considered in default and service shall be terminated automatically. If
you wish to restore a cancelled account or receive a backup of a suspended
account, there will be a $x fee if there is a backup available.
● PacketVM Ltd reserves the right to amend the prices listed on
https://packetvm.com/, and the right to increase or reduce the resources given to
plans at any time with at least x days notice.
● PacketVM Ltd reserves the right to amend package prices and features at any
time, especially relating to increases in our costs from our partners, suppliers and
3. TERM OF CONTRACT & TERMINATION/CANCELLATION
● This agreement shall have an initial term of one month from the date of
execution hereof unless otherwise specified by sign up requests such as annual
or longer plans. Upon expiration of such term, this agreement shall automatically
renew for successive equivalent periods, unless notice is given by either party of
its intent to terminate the agreement, at least x days prior to the scheduled
renewal date. All terms and conditions of this agreement shall be in full force and
effect during all original and renewal periods hereunder. If the user does not
notify us of their cancellation request at least x days in advance of the date of
execution, the user will be responsible for the payment due for the next
● PacketVM Ltd reserves to right to suspend or terminate any and all accounts
without notice for any breach of these terms of service.
● Accounts (plus any associated accounts) suspended for breach of these terms
of service will be terminated within x days of suspension.
● All accounts which have been suspended due to non-payment will be terminated
after x days of the time when payment was due.
4. REFUND POLICY AND MONEY-BACK GUARANTEES
● All payments made to PacketVM Ltd are non refundable. Any refunds made are at our discretion.
● Any order of a domain name is subject to the full term of the domain purchase.
For example, if you order a domain for 1 year, this will expire after 1 year. There is
no requirement to renew, however, no refund is available if you change your mind
5. REFUSAL OF SERVICE
PacketVM Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel services at its sole discretion.
Failure to follow any terms or conditions established by us may result in the immediate
termination and forfeiture of any refund agreements. This includes, but is not limited to
abuse of our staff (foul or derogatory comments) and/or our network.
6. WEBSITE CONTENT
● As long as the user’s content does not break any applicable laws or cause harm
to any specific race, creed or gender, it will be allowed to exist on the user’s
● The user is responsible for any and all content they place on their website or
transfer by any other means using hardware and or bandwidth belonging to
● PacketVM Ltd reserves the right to remove any page and/or content at any time
● The user agrees not to host any unauthorised copyrighted material such as
music, movies, or photographs without prior permission or which would break
● Examples of unacceptable material on a users reseller hosting account, but not
limited to the following:
– Pornographic material (of any kind)
– Websites that stream copyrighted material such as TV shows, movies or sports, either
directly or via 3rd party websites
– File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
– Websites promoting illegal activities
– Email/Spam Scripts
– cPanel account abuse or “parking”
– Websites and/or forums/communities that distribute or link to pirated/illegal content
– IRC Scripts/Bots
– Proxy Scripts
– Pirated or nulled software
– AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC websites
– Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applicationss
– High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
– Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permits or
– Prime Banks Programmes
– Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites
– Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
– Fraudulent websites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org &
7. THE USE OF OUR SERVICE
● The user agrees to maintain their website in a manner consistent with any and all
applicable laws and regulations, acceptable uses and standards in effect, or
which become in effect, during the term hereof.
● The user agrees to practice common courtesy in its use of our service, and
refrain from using any distribution lists for electronic mail or other techniques for
unsolicited mass mailing.
● The user agrees to keep their contact email address with us current at all times.
The user also agrees that PacketVM Ltd has no liability for lost or undelivered
email messages concerning the status or payment due for a user’s account.
● The user agrees that all content on https://packetvm.com shall not be duplicated,
copied or cloned. Any user found to be in violation may have their account
suspended and/or terminated.
● The user agrees no notices for account status or invoices will be sent via postal
mail or telephone unless initiated by PacketVM Ltd as required by law to collect
● Resource usage, The user may not:
– Use 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds. Activities that
could cause such problems include, but are not limited to CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP,
– Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server.
This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
– Run any type of mass email software resulting in a large number of failed messages,
often referred to as spam mail. This includes the use of server resources and/or
subaccounts to do the same.
– Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on a shared
– Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
– Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
– Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
– Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
– Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed
● Disk Space Usage: Your account may not be used as a storage and/or backup
service for files/archives. Regular backups of databases, websites, etc, are
permitted within reason. Any account found to be using an excessive and/or
unreasonable amount of disk space may be asked to reduce their usage or face
suspension/termination. PacketVM Ltd reserves the right to suspend/terminate
any service for resource abuse at their discretion.
8. BACKUPS AND DATA LOSS
● Backups are only provided if stated.
The user agrees not to attempt to undermine or cause harm to any server or customer
of PacketVM Ltd. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the immediate
termination of the user’s account.
10. UNSOLICITED ELECTRONIC MAIL (EMAIL SPAM)
The user is expressly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages (“junk
mail” or “spam”). This includes, but is not limited to, bulk-mailing of commercial
advertising, information announcements, and political tracts. Such material may only be
sent to those who have specifically requested it. Malicious or threatening email is also
prohibited. We reserve the right to immediately deactivate your use of our service if we
discover such activity. Further, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any
claim resulting from your use or distribution of electronic mail services through the
service provided through these terms of service.
11. SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT
● Full set up of your service may take up to x hours, including but not limited to,
domain names, hosting services and other addons.
● The user agrees that all accounts should be set up using a valid personal of
business details including name, address and email address.
● The user understands that any accounts set up with false information may be the
subject of suspension or termination.
● PacketVM Ltd takes all reasonable precautions to ensure any information the
user submits is protected and not distributed to any 3rd parties. At no point in
time, will PacketVM Ltd use any information provided to us for any purpose
other than to keep in contact with the user, provide services purchased by the
user or verify a user’s identity. We will not disclose any personal information
about a user to third parties (without prior written consent).
● PacketVM Ltd may disclose users’ information to law enforcement agencies
without prior consent or notification to the user upon receiving a lawful request.
Backups are not provided unless stated
14. SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
● This agreement must be honoured by all subdomains and dedicated servers of
● PacketVM Ltd reserves the right to add to and change this agreement at any
time without notice. Although we will always do our best to notify you of any
major changes to our terms of service, you acknowledge and agree that it is your
responsibility to review these terms periodically and become aware of
By simply using our website and purchasing our services you are agreeing to these
terms, it is your responsibility to keep up to date with these terms of service and ensure
you agree to them.
15. SERVER RESOURCES
Server resources are provided as-is. A user account is provided in a shared hosting
environment and we are unable to increase resources for any particular account for any
reason. This is to protect all server resources from abuse.
16. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Our servers use third-party software to help provide a better experience for our users.
PacketVM Ltd cannot be held liable for the functionality or availability of any
third-party plugin. Whilst we monitor all plugins and software provided by third parties
carefully, we cannot guarantee these plugins.